Surah Yaseen | Islamic calligraphy art | Heart of the Quran | arabic islamic art
1. Reading Surah Yaseen at the beginning of the day causes Allah to fulfil all your needs for that day.Hadhrat ‘Ataa’ bin Abi Ribaah (Radhiyallahu Anhu) says that Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is reported to have said, “ Whoever reads Surah Yaseen in the beginning of the day, all his needs for that day are fulfilled.”
2. Reading Surah Yaseen is equivalent to reading the whole Quran 10 times.
“Everything has a heart and the heart of the Glorious Quran is Surah Yaseen. Whoever reads Surah Yaseen, Allah records for them a reward equal to that of reading the whole Quran 10 times.” [Maqal, Tirmidhi 2812/A & Dhahabi]
3. Reading Surah Yaseen and memorizing Surah Yaseen invokes the blessings of Allah.
It is said that Allah recited Surah Yaseen and Surah Taha 1000 yeards before the creation of Heaven and Earth, and upon hearing this, the angels said, “Blessing is for the ummah unto whom the Quran will be sent down; blessing is for the hearts that will memorize it, and blessing is for the tongues that will recite it.”
4. Reading Surah Yaseen invokes the mercy of Allah to forgive your sins.
“Whoever reads Surah Yaseen for the pleasure of Allah only, all his earlier sins are forgiven. Therefore make a practice of reading this Surah over your dead.”
5. Reading Surah Yaseen benefits the reader in this life as well as in the Hereafter.
According to one hadith, Surah Yaseen is named in the Torah as “Mun’imah” i.e. Giver of Good Things. This is because it contains benefits of the reader both in this world and the next. It removes from them the afflictions of this worlds and the next. Surah Yaseen also takes away the dread of the next life. [Hashiya of Tafsir Jalalalayn , pg 368].
6. Reading Surah Yaseen exalts the status of the believers both in this world and the next.
Surah Yaseen is also known as “Raafi’ah Khaafidhah” i.e. that which exalts the status of the believers and degrades the unbelievers. According to a riwayat, Prophet Mohamed (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “My heart desires that Surah Yaseen should be present in the heart of everyone of my ummah.” So memorize Surah Yaseen to reap its benefits.
7. Reading Surah Yaseen causes you to die as a shaheed.
According to one hadith, if anyone recites Surah Yaseen every night and then dies, they die as a shaheed (martyr).
8. Reading Surah Yaseen wipes out your sins, alleviates hunger and guides the lost.
“Whoever reads Surah Yaseen is forgiven; whoever reads it in hunger is satisfied; whoever reads it having lost their way, finds their way; whoever reads it on losing an animal, finds it. When one reads it apprehending that their food will run short, that food becomes suffient. If one reads it beside a person who is in the throes of death, these are made easy for them. If anyone reads it on a woman experiencing difficulty in child-birth, her delivery becomes easy. ”
9. Reading Surah Yaseen abolishes fear from your heart.
Maqri (Rahmatullah Alaihi) said, “If Surah Yaseen is read by one who fears the ruler or an enemy, one gets rid of this fear.”
10. Reading Surah Yaseen makes your dua’s to be answered.
According to one hadith, if somebody reads Surah Yaseen and Surah Was-Saaffaat on Friday and begs Allah something, their prayer is granted.
11. Read Surah Yaseen in the night for all your sins to be forgiven.
The Prophet said, ‘Whoever recited Surah Yasin in the night seeking Allah’s pleasure, Allah would forgive him’[Ibn Hibban, Darimi 3283/A, Abu Yala, Tabarani, Baihaqi & Ibn Mardawaih]
I am very honored and blessed by Allah to write this Surah on a canvas. I have researched if anyone has written it and my search ended up with a zero. So no one has written it on a canvas. This Surah takes a lot of hard work and patience to write. Each line on the canvas written takes 12 to 16 hours. For the total surah yasin to write it takes a few week.
One of a kind and very unique.
Surah Yaseen is called the heart of Quran. This surah is hand painted on a canvas 48×60 Inches. This painting is painted in different colours and backgrounds. For this paintings I paint it only twice a year because of a lot of hard work and time it takes. This surah takes almost a month to make. Lots of hours are invested in this Islamic painting.