Awal Kalima | First Kalima Tayyab
Laaa Ilaaha Illa-llaahu Muhammadur-Rasoolu-llaah
There is none worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
Hand painted Awal kalima with a colourful background. One of a kind.
Kalima or كلمة is derived from the root letters of “kaf, lam, meem, he” which implies a number of meanings like – articulate, Book, formulate, give voice, Good Book, Holy Scripture, Holy Writ, phrase, Scripture, Scriptures or Word of God.
Awal Kalimas or generally understood “Declarations”, are recited by Muslims all over the world.
These are recorded in various books of knowledge and delineate certain basics of Islam either in the form of prayer or a proclamation. These are not found together complete in any one hadith or narration from the Prophet (peace be upon him).
However, some of them can be found individually in the narrations or as parts of Qur’anic verses. Keeping away from taking any dogmatic stand on the same and indulge in the remembrance of Allah’s greatness, its enough to recall the verse of the Qur’an …
Six Kalimas in English Tajveed
1) Kalma Tayyab: Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah
2) Kalma Shaadat: Ashahado An Laa ilaaha illal Laho Wahdahoo Laa Shareeka Lahoo Wa Ash Hado Anna Mohammadan Abdo Hoo Wa Rasoolohoo.
3) Kalma Tamjeed: Subhanallahe Wal Hamdulillahe Wa Laa ilaha illal Laho Wallahooakbar. Wala Haola Wala Quwwata illa billahil AliYil Azeem.
4) Kalma Tauheed: Laa ilaha illal Lahoo Wahdahoo Laa Shareekalahoo Lahul Mulko Walahul Hamdo Yuhee Wa Yumeeto Wa Hoa Haiy Yul La Yamooto Abadan Abada Zul Jalali Wal ikraam Beyadihil Khair. Wa hoa Ala Kulli Shai In Qadeer.
5) Kalma Astaghfar: Astaghfirullah Rabbi Min Kullay Zambin Aznabtuho Amadan Ao Khat An Sirran Ao Alaniatan Wa Atoobo ilaihe Minaz Zambil Lazee Aalamo Wa Minaz Zambil Lazee La Aalamo innaka Anta Allamul Ghuyoobi Wa Sattaarul Oyobi Wa Ghaffaruz Zunoobi Wala Haola Wala Quwwata illa billahil AliYil Azeem.
6) Kalma Radde Kufr: Allah Humma inni Aaoozubika Min An Oshrika Beka Shai Aown Wa Anaa Aalamo Behi Wa Astaghfiroka Lima laa Aalamo Behi Tubtu Anho Wa Tabarrato Minal Kufri Washshirki Wal Kizbi Wal Jheebati Wal Bidaati Wan Nameemati Wal Fawahishi Wal Bohtani Wal Maasi Kulliha Wa Aslamtoo Wa Aamantoo Wa Aqoolo Laa ilaaha illal Lahoo Mohammadur Rasool Ullah.
- Hand painted Awal Kalma in a set of 3 canvas
- Middle canvas is 16×20 Inches
- Side canvas are 12×16 Inches
Laaa Ilaaha Illa-llaahu Muhammadur-Rasoolu-llaah There is none worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah